Kiddions mod menu is an exploit program designed exclusively for GTA 5 offline and online versions. Every GTA lover knows how fun it is to use cheat codes in the game. With these cheat codes, you can spawn any vehicle, have unlimited health, superpowers, and much more.
It provides you a one-stop menu to execute several cheat codes with a single click. However, the program is deceitful and sometimes can be annoying to use due to several random errors. For a person who is not technically aware, it can be quite frustrating to fix these problems.
But don’t worry anymore. I’ve been using it myself for over 3 months and after going through some GTA 5 forums, I have noticed some common issues with it.
In this report, I will talk about some of the kiddion’s errors and their quick solutions.
What is Kiddion’s Mod Menu
Kiddion’s Mod menu or kiddions modest menu is one of the best stable mod menus for GTA 5. This is one of the few mod menus that work with online as well as offline versions of the games.
It provides you with one dashboard to execute various cheats and modifications during gameplay. The mod menu is reliable and is extremely easy to download and use. The developers claim it to be undetectable for a long period of time. I too myself have used it for quite some time and so far the results are satisfactory.
Let’s talk about some typical errors that you may encounter with Kiddions:
The most common issue that people have reported is the downloading problem. Mainly there are 2 reasons why you are unable to download the program on your computer:
- System-related Reason
- Server-related Reason
Let me tell you that it’s very easy to download and install the mod menu program. The problem is to find the correct download.
Since the program has been released unofficially like all the hacking programs, there are hundreds of unofficial websites offering the downloads. Most of them don’t seem to be working and contain harmful files and malware.
1. Disable Windows Firewall
To turn off Windows Firewall:
- Open Control Panel and click on Windows Defender Firewall.
- From the left-side menu, click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
- Check the circles to turn off the firewall on your system.
- Once you are done downloading, revert to the original settings.
2. Use a VPN
To fix the server-related issue, you can download a VPN program. There are several VPN programs available to download for free. Make sure you choose a reliable one. I recommend using Touch VPN. You can easily turn it on/off using the Chrome extension.
Kiddions Menu Not Working
Another common problem is that sometimes the menu is non-responsive. When you click on the action, it doesn’t execute anything.
This issue is solely caused by your antivirus program. Since the program tries to write the data on the hard drive of your computer, the antivirus flags it off as a malicious program. Let me tell you that it’s a 100% genuine program and does not cause any harm to your system.
To fix this issue, you need to turn off your antivirus completely.
- Simply open your antivirus program and go to settings.
- Find the option which says Turn off Virus and threat protection.
- Turn it off and restart the Kiddions and GTA.
Menu Keeps Closing
Many users have complained that the menu opens and closes instantly. I myself have faced this issue 2-3 times. This happens due to 2 main reasons:
- Scripting Errors
- Outdated version of Kiddion’s
Let’s see how we can fix this issue:
1. Reinstall Kiddions
Downloading a fresh and updated version will reset the scripts and registry keys of the program. To do this:
- Go to the Control panel of your computer.
- You can also Go to system settings (Windows 10/11).
- Click on Programs and features.
- Locate Kiddions on the lost and right-click on it.
- Choose Uninstall and wait for a few minutes to finish.
- Restart your computer and go to the Unknowncheats official forum and look for GTA 5 forum.
- Find Kiddion’s mod menu page and click on Download the menu.
- Extract the files using an unzip program.
The latest version of kiddions modest external menu will be ready to use.
This is not a standard solution but since it worked for me, I am sharing this with you.
- Repeatedly press the 0 key on your Numpad.
- Turn off GTA completely.
- Wait for a few seconds and start it again.
- Try to open the menu again.